I am pretty sure you have seen on Youtube this trend “Baking”. Baking is when you apply loose translucent powder on top of your concealer and foundation leaving it on for about three to five minutes. Afterwards, you dust off the powder and you have a poreless , matte beautiful complexion.
- Hydrate your eye area- Apply eye cream around your eye area to hydrate your skin. Try Mac Mineralize charged water moisture eye cream. This eye cream adds radiance and reduces dark circles, fine lines and puffiness. `
- Use a thick concealer under your eyes- Apply it upward from the apples of your cheeks toward your temples all the way underneath your eye. Blend it in with a damp beauty blender. Try Tarte Marcuja creaseless concealer. This concealer is a creamy, full coverage concealer that won’t ever crease, flake or leave you wanting more.
- Dust on translucent powder- use a fluffy eye shadow brush to apply translucent powder over where you applied the concealer. This is to set the base makeup. I suggest Makeup Forever HD Translucent Powder.
- Bake your makeup- Use a damp wedge sponge with a little setting spray like Mac Fix +. Dip the wedge into the translucent powder generously over the area where you applied the concealer. Leave the powder on for three to five minutes.
5. Dust it off- Use the same fluffy eye shadow brush you used to set the base makeup and dust the powder. I suggest taking a picture of yourself with flash and double check if you dusted well, you don’t want to look like Nicole Kidman.
Remember, you are beautiful no matter what.